On Tuesday, December 22, in the Nikolaev regional state administration joint meeting of analytical group on ensuring stable functioning of the budgetary system of area (the head of group - Olga Siden) and analytical group on questions of monitoring of a production activity of the enterprises of area (the head of group - the deputy chief of head department of economy of the regional state administration Mikhail Tulsky) took place. We will remind that these groups were created by the order of the head of the regional state administration in March, 2009.
As reported "Crime. Is NOT PRESENT" in a press - regional state administration service, the question of efficiency of realization of actions for minimization of consequences of world financial crisis in real sector of economy and to ensuring stable functioning of establishments of the budgetary sphere of area was on the agenda. For the purpose of effective use of budgetary funds holding special seminars for heads of tender committees of the budgetary establishments of education, health protection, culture and social security who are financed from the regional budget was organized. In addition, during 2009 meetings of regional group on questions of monitoring of a production activity of the enterprises of area at which results of work of the enterprises and action which were accepted for situation stabilization were considered were monthly held.
Following the results of collaboration of executive authorities and business - structures of the cities and areas new productions and the enterprises are created:
- on production of semi-finished products ("Ellick's" state of emergency, the Zhovtnevy area, is created in addition 106 workplaces);
- on assembly of the Belarus tractors (JSC Togovy dom MTZ-Belarus-Ukraine, the New Odessa area, 40 employees work, by the end of 2009 about 150 workplaces will be created);
- on production of pasta to Pervomaisk (12 workplaces are created);
- JSC Novoodessky budresurs work (30 workplaces are created) is resumed;
- Yukreyn Shugar Company enterprise reconstruction on the basis of the Simeks enterprise ("Zaselsky sugar plant") is complete. 200 workplaces will be until the end of the year created;
- new livestock farms in Vradiyevskom, Bashtansky, Voznesensky and other areas are put into operation;
- the new enterprises of a services sector practically in all cities and regions of the Nikolaev area are created.
The carried-out work promoted positive implementation of budgets of area. So, in 11 months of the current year:
- it is provided mobilization in local budgets of area of taxes and fees in the sum of 1148,1 million UAH that is more than planned indicators on 57 million UAH (in comparison with the corresponding period of last year of receipt increased on 32,2 million UAH, or for 2,9%);
- all consolidated budgets of the cities and areas executed planned indicators of revenues of the general fund;
- implementation of budgets of villages of settlements, the cities and regional in the volumes approved on fiscal year is expected.
Besides, from the state budget the alignment grant in the sum of 1 051 million UAH and additional grants - 74,3 million UAHin full arrived
Expected performance of account part of the general fund of local budgets of 2009 according to preliminary data will make 2 928,6 million UAH, and in comparison with last year expenses will grow by 218,7 million UAH or for 8,1%, from them:
- the salary with charges of employees of the budgetary institutions - 1 554,4 million hryvnias that in comparison with last year is more on 176,9 million UAH or on 12, %;
- expenses on acquisition of food and medicines will make 180,4 million UAH (in comparison with last year more on 34,3 million UAH or for 23,5%);
- for the energy carriers consumed by the budgetary establishments in the reporting period about 200 million UAH that will allow to pay off in full with the enterprises service providers will be directed and to provide smooth functioning of the budgetary establishments.
As reported a press - service of the Nikolaev regional state administration, as of January 1, 2010 the debt on salary payment to employees of the budgetary institutions isn't expected.