The city hospital No. 1 of the city of Nikolaev declaredopen auctionon purchase of medicines. As reports ProTorgi.Info, certificates of participation intenderit is possible to learn by phone: (0512) 24-30-78.
To receivetender documentationand to providetender offersit is possible till 10:00 on January 6, 2010 in an office of the deputy chief physician on economic problems to the address: Nikolaev, Volodarsky St., 4.Tender providingit isn't required. Disclosuretender offerswill take place at 10:30 on January 6 in an office of the chief physician to the addresscustomer.
In 1883 the City Council of Nikolaev made the decision to open in the city hospital on 400 beds. Construction began. The hospital was under construction seven years. In 1890 the medical institution was put into operation in full. At the time of opening in hospital three offices - surgical, infectious and therapeutic worked. From planned the 400th money was allocated only for 120 beds. It was served in new hospital of 72 thousand inhabitants. In thirteen years in hospital nevertheless increased quantity of beds to 300.
In 1922 city hospital renamed into "National hospital". During this period the American charitable society buys and equips in hospital of additional 850 beds for treatment of infectious patients and starving. Such measures were taken from - for worsening states of health of the population of the city which mortality increased at this time to 32%.
In 1947 there was a division of the hospital territory into two independent structures - city hospital No. 1 (stationary offices to policlinic) and regional hospital. Today in hospital the following offices function: infarktny, reanimations, revmatokardiologiya, therapies, neurology, vascular neurology, infectious, the ENT SPECIALIST - urgentny, endocrinology and policlinic.
According to information available from open sources, for the last three yearscustomerI carried out 10tendersfor total amount more than 5 million hryvnias.