The offer will be submitted for consideration of session of the Nikolaev city council to Cabinet of Ministers, Board of National Bank and the Verkhovna Rada for development of changes in the legislation of Ukraine, connected with change financially - credit policy of bank structures in the conditions of a world economic crisis. The draft of this document was developed by the working group created on the basis of the order of the mayor of Nikolaev of Vladimir Chaika from February No. 109r 26. The structure of the working group under the chairmanship of vice-the mayor Alexander Zhenzherukhi, except officials of the Executive Committee of the City Soviet of People's Deputies and actually "heroes of the occasion" - the businessmen who have "lost" on the credits, included representatives of banks ("Ukrsibbank", "Ukrprombank", "Oshchadbank" and NBU).
The draft document according to which the working group offers the high-ranking officials of 7 points for the solution of the created problem between banks and borrowers became a result of several meetings:
1. To recognize problem existence in a banking system of Ukraine connected with impossibility of performance by borrowers of commercial banks of the financial obligations. Responsibility for its emergence bear equally - borrowers, commercial banks and the state.
2. To divide a difference of an exchange rate into three responsible parties - borrowers, commercial banks and the state taking into account interests of investors.
3. To make changes to the tax legislation and '"Laws of Ukraine on a banking system," to lower financial load of the borrower and commercial banks, keeping the rights of investors.
4. To create the state bank or national agency, with target granting resources on work with problem assets.
5. To restore administrative levers of control of an exchange rate, namely: to enter obligatory sale of export revenue, to reduce terms of receipt of export revenue or goods under the external economic contracts (till 90 days).
6. At to lodge control of operations of purchase and sale of currency for the purpose of prevention of speculation in the currency market.First of all to sell currency on repayment of the credits and purchase of goods of critical import.
7. To oblige commercial banks not to raise interest rates for the credits.
Besides, at today's meeting of the working group it was decided to send in addition this document to the Nikolaev regional council and to the governor.
We will remind that protest action is planned for March 18 under walls of the Cabinet of Ukraine. Participants of "action" will oppose "an arbitrariness of banks", will try "to make a protest to power inaction" and "to stop genocide of borrowers and investors".