During meeting of the Advisory board of parties and public organizations it was supposed to discuss results of public hearings on which the Master plan of the city of Nikolaev was approved. Action took place in an office of the deputy mayor concerning architecture and L. Fomenko's construction where cards were submitted.
Debate during hearings was hot, but as a whole positive. Doing the message according to the general plan of the city of Nikolaev, the chief architect of the city - the head of department of town planning and architecture A. Bondar reported that the conciliation commission generalized 60 offers on updating of the general plan.
After the end of meeting of the advisory board architects of the city gave information on offers on updating of the general plan of the city which will be submitted for consideration of session of the City Council (it is planned for March 19).
1) To finish questions of increase in quantity of green and recreational zones in the central part of the city.
2) To recommend to expand the section of the explanatory note "Intracity transport", having added alternative means of transport, except RADAN system.
3) To bring into accord with the current legislation the section of the master plan which concerns gas questions - and power supply.
4) To consider expedient in 1 turn implementation of the master plan bridge construction around Matveevki; in the 2nd turn bridge construction around the Wide beam, in the 3rd turn bridge construction around the Scaffold.
5) To provide placement of the Complex of terminals of JSC Evrovneshtorg Company on Ayvazovsky St., 14 in the Ship area.
6) To provide placement in the water area It is southern - the Bugsky estuary of a cargo site and a parking lot of the vessels "Nick Sea Specialized Port — Tera" on Ayvazovsky St., 23 in the Ship area.
7) To consider expediency of use of the territory of the peninsula of Alyauda not exclusively as recreational, and partially under a complex low housing estate.
8) To consider expediency of placement of a traffic intersection at the intersection of streets of Safronov and Malinovsky in the Central district.
The commission decided not to submit 24 offers for discussion of a depuy corps.