"The end of shipbuilding plant of 61 Communards will begin with sale of its capacities", - M. Yakibchuk.
"In present economic realities, sale of shops and capacities of plant not only won't solve the collected problems of the enterprise, but also will threaten its further existence", - the leader of the National Forum of Labor unions of Ukraine Miroslav Yakibchuk declared. According to him, after active actions of NFPU, the power paid attention to a situation round plant at last - that, and issues started being resolved. But infantile official labor unions and certain officials try to throw out the National Forum of labor unions from negotiation process and to continue deception of employees of the union.
"We informed plant problems to the chairman I SAY LIES Vladimir Litvin and the minister промполитики Vladimir Novitsky. Developed and offered mechanisms on situation settlement, supported workers and held meeting in protection of their rights. We also will defend further interests of labor staff of the enterprise and we call FPU will unite, to help people and not to spend force for "behind-the-scenes" games", - the leader of NFPU Miroslav Yakibchuk noted.
On Tuesday, March 24, 2009, at 12.00, the round table on a subject will take place: "Development of ways of recovery from the crisis of ship-building branch of Ukraine". Meeting will take place in "The house of creativity of pupils" to the address - Nikolaev, Admiralskaya St. 31.
To participation in meeting are expected:
1. Minister of promishlenny policy of Ukraine Novitsky V. of Page
2. Chairman of the Nikolaev Regional state administration Garkusha A.N.
3. The director general "Sudostroiteldny plant of 61 Communards", Kozyrev I.P.
4. Director general of the Nikolaev shipbuilding plant "Okean", Romanchuk N. P.,
5. Director general of the Black Sea shipbuilding plant
6. Chairman of the Central Committee of labor union of shipbuilding Butenko N. A.
7. Chairman of the National Forum of Labor unions of Ukraine, Yakibchuk M. I.