The contest committee of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine officially declared the State joint-stock holding company "Black Sea Shipbuilding Plant" the winner of competition at the choice of the performer of the state defensive order - construction of the ships of the class "corvette". About it "Crime. Is NOT PRESENT" reported in a press - service of the Ministry of Defence. It should be noted that on today's a press - conferences the governor of the Nikolaev area A. Garkusha convinced journalists that it only hearings.
- The final decision isn't made. But, probably, the state has to worry about the children, and the plant of 61 Communards is the state enterprise, project works were carried out just under technologies and capacities 61-го plant. From the point of view of the state, it would be logical if it can't help to resolve that set problems which are at this plant then to place the order, and thus to level somewhat influence of negative factors which there developed, - Alexey Garkusha spoke.
We will remind that according to requirements of the resolution of Cabinet of Ministers "About the main indicators of the state defensive order for 2009" the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine provides the conclusion in 2009 of the state contract on construction of the ships of the class "corvette" for requirements of Armed forces of Ukraine.
According to requirements of the Law of Ukraine "About the state defensive order" and resolutions of Cabinet of Ministers "Questions of the state defensive order" the Ministry of Defence organized carrying out procedure at the choice of the performer of the order for construction of corvettes.
On the basis of the market researches conducted by the Ministry of Defence and the analysis of production capabilities of the ship-building enterprises the contest committee of the Ministry approved procedure of a choice of the performer and possible participants of competition are defined.
To participation in competition five ship-building enterprises were invited, namely: GP "Shipbuilding plant of.61 Communards" (Nikolaev), GHKA "Black Sea Shipbuilding Plant" (Nikolaev), and JSC Vadan Yard Okean (Nikolaev), JSC Shipbuilding Plant Zaliv (Kerch) and JSC Leninskaya kuznitsa Plant (Kiev).
According to the applications for participation received from the enterprises in competition, competitive documentation was provided to the enterprises.
From JSC Vadan Yard Okean of the application for participation in competition didn't arrive.
Consideration of competitive offers took place on November 24, 2009. In the same day members of the working group of the Ministry of Defence and representatives of participants of competition signed the Protocol of disclosure of competitive offers.
All enterprises which provided offers were allowed to participation in competition.
During the period from November 25 to December 2, 2009 expert group of nine people which part representatives of the Ministry of Defence were, Voyenno's commands - naval forces of VS of Ukraine and the State enterprise "Issledovatelsko — the Design Center of Shipbuilding", were considered the provided competitive offers.
The assessment of competitive offers was carried out by 19 criteria, basic of which are:
- application of an optimum method of construction of the ships and type of a construction place,
- compliance of technologies to the offered method of construction of the ships,
- compliance of the organization of works to conditions of construction of the ship and possibility of its equipment modern arms and radio-electronic means according to requirements of suppliers,
- compliance of the areas and the shop equipment to the offered method of construction,
- percent of technical readiness of the ship by the time of descent to water for the subsequent completion,
- possibility of performance of work on construction of the ships within six months irrespective of the budgetary financing,
- assessment of level and existence of personnel potential, possibility of key specialized divisions, etc.
By results of an assessment of competitive offers by expert group it was made and on December 2, 2009 the protocol of an assessment of competitive offers is signed with the subsequent granting copies of this document to participants of competition.
The expert group suggested a contest committee of the Ministry of Defence to choose as the winner of competition GAHK "Black Sea Shipbuilding Plant" (Nikolaev) who gathered the greatest number of points.
On December 3, 2009 the contest committee of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine approved results of carrying out competition at the choice of the performer of the state defensive order and the State joint-stock holding company "Black Sea Shipbuilding Plant" is defined by the winner of competition.