The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted the law No. 3085 "About modification of the Law of Ukraine "About the Cabinet of Ukraine" concerning reduction of provisions of this Law in compliance with the Constitution of Ukraine. 363 People's Deputies voted for this decision from 366 present at a sessional hall: from Party of Regions - 172, from Yulia Tymoshenko Bloc - 154, from "Our Ukraine - National self-defense" - 10, from Communist party - 27, from Blok of Litvin - 0.
The law offers to withdraw from the Law of Ukraine "About the Cabinet of Ukraine" unconstitutional norms, in particular:
- concerning obligations of the government to coordinate with the President of Ukraine an initiative about dismissal of certain ministers;
- concerning obligations of the government to provide implementation of decrees of the President of Ukraine (instead of to be guided by them as the Constitution of Ukraine provides);
- concerning implementation of the right of a legislative initiative of an order of the President of Ukraine;
- concerning providing with the government of implementation of decisions of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine;
- concerning the introduction in the relations with the governments of the foreign states on the basis of acts of the President of Ukraine;
- concerning the right of the President of Ukraine not to bring the candidate to a position the prime minister - the minister of Ukraine on consideration of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.