On September 12 the Nikolaev shipbuilding plant of 61 Communards noted the 220 - the anniversary. The first shipyard of plant was founded in 1788. The plant was educated in 1920 under the name "Tremsud" ("Trust of sea shipbuilding") by merge of three enterprises: "Russud" ("The Russian ship-building society"), "Remsud" (repair of vessels), "Temvod" ("Pipe and electromechanical plant"). The plant received the today's name in memory of the Communards shot by denikinets at a wall of plant.
Solemn celebration 220 - the anniversaries took place in walls of the Nikolaev art Russian drama theater. On a professional holiday of shipbuilders congratulated the acting as the director general of Plant of 61 Communards A. Aptekar, the deputy head of the regional state administration N. Brakovan and the chairman of a regional council T. Demnchenko. On celebration there was also a mayor V. Chaika.
In particular, N. Brakovan, in the vystuprleniye, noted that main "richness" of plant is its personnel.
Honored workers of the enterprise were awarded by regional state administration certificates of honor, and also for them the concert program which was executed by actors of the Nikolaev art Russian drama theater was submitted.