The People's Deputy Taras Chornovil left Party of Regions because he was jammed by shame.
He told about it in small interview "To the businessman - Ukraine".
- It is a shame to take part in all events. To work knopkodavy, to approve decisions which can't be accepted.
- So why PR and BYuT didn't agree?
- It is a question not to me, and to Sergey Levochkin. With opinion of rank-and-file members in party don't reckon since 2006.
- You talked to Victor Yanukovych before submitting the application for a desertion of the party?
- No. In - the first, it is necessary to wait week that to it to get, and in - the second, I don't see sense. I don't believe in all these statements that we will win early elections, especially after supporters of PR were disappointed in us.
- How members of PR treated your decision on a desertion of the party?
- I don't want to call a surname, but many approach, shake a hand and say that I am a good fellow and wisely arrived.