In Nikolaev the hostel of the Ministry of Defence

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1277 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(766)         

Yesterday, at 16.50 in Kulbakino's residential district there was a state of emergency: in a departmental hostel which is located on Raduzhnaya Street, 34, the fire flashed.

On a scene fire GPCh-8 and two links of GDZS (gas - a smoke - protective service) quickly left.

As it became clear, the fire occurred from - for short circuit in electropanel board - it burned out completely. And here short circuit arose for the reason that residents of a hostel not heated still, used electrofireplaces for heating of the rooms. However, at existing wear of networks is and it isn't surprising. The benefit, did without loss of human life, but the amount of damage, caused by a fire, made 1 thousand hryvnias.

Later the deputy head of Ship district administration and the deputy of the City Council Valentin Krasnozhon reported that when it arrived on Iridescent, 34, the fire was put out, and fire victims, having closed the apartments, went who to relatives who to neighbors from other houses, - in the house it was impossible is from - for a smell of burning and a smoke. So to find out to whom from them the help is necessary, it wasn't possible.

According to Valentin Leonidovich, this hostel belongs to the Ministry of Defence, and heatsupplying organization of this house is the city municipal enterprise "Teplokommunenergo".

Why at the declared absolute readiness of the city for a heating season the hostel remained without heat - it isn't known. Another is known - that it is far not the only house in Nikolaev where inhabitants in view of absence of heat need to warm the apartments by means of the same fireplaces.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishpolitics