Today, on February 9, in Nikolaev protest action of association of the Nikolaev businessmen "Anticredit" - "Borrowers against credit slavery" started.
From 10.00 on the main transport artery of the city - to Lenin Avenue - motor rally in which about 30 cars took part took place.
After that, at 12.00 from Sotka shop on Sovetskaya St. the pedestrian column of protesters against unfair in their opinion politicians of NBU moved.
This action was very well organized - the staff of GAI was in advance warned therefore on crossing streets traffic was blocked off, and leaflets with the text of slogans of meeting and white ribbons were in advance distributed to participants of picket. The main slogans sounded so: "We will stop an arbitrariness of banks", "That to repay percent, we can't breathe already", etc.
Main requirements of protesters are as follows:
· To count the currency credits in hryvnia at the rate at the time of delivery;
· To forbid alienation of mortgage property according to credit agreements;
· To dismiss the head of NBU Stelmakh;
· To stop attacks to businessmen from supervisory authorities;
· To accept immediate effective anti-recessionary actions in country scales;
· To the president, to NBU and Cabinet of Ministers to execute the constitutional duties - not to allow devaluation of hryvnia and economy crash, etc.
Though in the demand it was specified that in this action about 1 thousand people, will take part in Nikolaev, probably, there was no such quantity dissatisfied with credit policy.