The prosecutor's office studied more than 1 200 lawsuits across all Ukraine about recognition of the property right to samozastroy and appealed against 510 judgments. A number of violations from judges were found in several areas, includingThe Nikolaev.
As reports a press - service of the Prosecutor General's Office of Ukraine, most often judges allowed the following violations:
1) pronouncement of decisions at absence at the claimant of the title document on the earth, construction licenses, project documentation on the building;
2) pronouncement of the decision concerning the objects which haven't been accepted in operation;
3) not attraction by courts to hearing of cases in necessary cases of executive authorities and local government;
4) violation by judges of local courts of rules of jurisdiction of disputes;
5) recognizing the property right to the samozastroy built on self-willedally taken land plots, courts, thereby, create the right to these lands for claimants.
Besides, Goskomzem's subsections of Ukraine and the Center of the state land registry at Goskomzem in the Nikolaev area not always take measures to the appeal of judgments; object to claims, but made not in their advantage judgments don't appeal.