Parishioners of a cathedral of Christmas of the Virgin which is on Lyagin Street, can at any time come to bow to Saint Sergiya Shatenko's relics.
We will remind that on August 10, 2008 to Nikolaev there arrived the Head of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the Moscow patriarchy Most blessed metropolitan Kiyevsky and all Ukraine Vladimir to canonize three sacred - Sergiya Shatenko, Prokhor Bunchuk and Kirill Priymak. During lifetime of their house were in Hondakovk's village, nowadays - Novokondakovo of the Snigirevsky region of the Nikolaev area. These people with special cruelty were killed by Red Army men in 1922 that they didn't allow to rob the rural temple. Parishioners call martyrs Saint Vasilevsky.
Now in church on Lyagin there are only Saint Sergiya's relics. For them prepare for a cancer.
Saint Kirill's relics took away to the village Vasilevka, and Saint Prokhor - in Saint Konstantin and Elena's man's monastery.