27- summer львовянин poisoned with drink which "gives" wings

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1205 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(723)         

On June 22 in resuscitation unit of the Lvov regional clinical hospital with the diagnosis "poisoning with unknown substance" it was hospitalized 27 - summer львовянин.

As Galina Misyura told to the acting chief physician of the Lvov regional clinical hospital, apparently, he poisoned with power drink "Red Bull".

"The man arrived in very serious condition, it had a caffeine overdose. According to him, he drank 3 liters of Red Bull drink, - Misyura told.

As Misyura noted, after rendering medical care the condition of the patient was stabilized. Life of the victim out of danger, and him already transferred from resuscitation to gastroenterologichesky office of hospital.


Комментариев: {{total}}