In Spanish Albacete came to the end the World Cup stage in trampolining.
In two Olympic disciplines - in female and man's individual jumps - the success was celebrated by Chinese. And, they won the two first places in both types, having once again reminded the more titled and skilled rivals that at the Olympic Games in Beijing they don't intend to share medals.
In the female final the Nikolaev batutistka Elena Movchan acted, however was mistaken in the combination middle, and was content only with the eighth place.
At men numbers of a world rating didn't reach the final - Japanese Yasukhiro Uyeyama and nikolayevets Yury Nikitin of the two first, than Chinese Liu Chonglong and Dong Dong immediately used.
But Nikitin without medal didn't remain. In synchronous jumps it together with the Kharkov citizen Alexander Chernonos showed the most difficult program, having executed it as speak without knot and a hitch. As a result the first place at quite decent separation from the next rivals. In qualification one more Nikolaev duet - Andrey Matveev - Vyacheslav Makovetsky took the eighth place, but, alas, in the final only one couple from the country was allowed.
Men. Individual jumps. Final.
1. L. Chunlong (China) - 41,0
2. D. Don (China) - 40,9
3. I. Masaki (Japan) - 40,3
Women. Individual jumps. Final.
1. H. Venna (China) - 38,9
2. H. Shangshang (China) - 38,8
3. I. Karavayeva (Russia) - 38,5
… 8. E. Movchan (Ukraine, Nikolaev) - 23,6
Men. Synchronous jumps. Final
1. Yu. Nikitin / A. Chernonos (Ukraine, Nikolaev/Kharkov) - 50,1
2. M. Sert G. Stelik (Germany) - 49,8
3. A. Levene/G Hnychev (Russia) - 49,3
Women. Synchronous jumps. Final
1. N. Chernova / I. Karavayeva (Russia) - 48,3
2. E. Hilko / A. Savkina (Uzbekistan) - 46,6
3. L. Heningkhak / S. Cyd (Germany) - 44,1
4. M. Kiyko/E. Sivanich (Ukraine, Kiev/Nikolaev) - 42,1