From - for a carelessness of mother in Pervomaisk the one-year-old child

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1047 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(628)         

On July 23 in Pervomaisk as a result of asphyxia of airways the one-year-old child died. 24- summer mother, having fed the daughter, I put the girl in a bed and I left the room.

At this time the part of food started leaving back a stomach, as led to respiratory standstill at the child.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishpublic