Luhansk region. The boy was lost when did exercises

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1528 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(916)         

The ridiculous tragic case occurred in Severodonetsk. 14- the summer school student Kirill Ivantsov was suffocated on a horizontal bar at home during morning exercises.
As reports RUpor, the boy was hooked for a crossbeam by an undershirt, and then кувыркнулся, got the head to a loop and choked. Doctors say that it was possible to rescue the boy if someone from adults was near.
Kirill's parents were at home. According to mother Svetlana, she heard that the son ceased to be engaged in charging, but thought that he sat down at the computer and when came to call him for breakfast, found dead.


Комментариев: {{total}}