For the purpose of comprehensive lighting in mass media of activity of local governments, disclosures of topical issues of activity of a city community on June 12, 2008 the city council made the decision No. 24/13, on carrying out annual Competition for authors of materials in local and All-Ukrainian print and electronic media by Day of local government. About it reports a press - service of the Nikolaev Executive Committee of the City Soviet of People's Deputies.
According to the provision on Competition professional journalists and other citizens who are authors of the materials which have left in radio can take part in it - an air or were printed on the global Internet and print media during the period from July 1 to November 1. Any representative of a city community who isn't the regular employee of mass media, also can recommend any other material published during the specified term and answering to such criteria for commission consideration:
· Efficiency of illumination of life and development of the city, activity of the mayor, city council and its executive bodies, and also bodies of self-organization of the population;
· Display of topical and problem issues of activity of the city;
· Objectivity, validity, concreteness of a material;
· Novelty, originality, creative approach to questions which are taken up.
On Competition materials in the Russian and Ukrainian languages which left during the period from January 1 to November 1 are accepted. These are printing materials in the original (one copy of mass media where the material is published), and also a body - and radio subjects in record (on a compact - a disk, a videotape of the VHS format or the audio cassette respectively).
Together with materials it is necessary to send the cover letter, behind signatures of authors/co-authors in which have to be specified:
- the full name, postal and e-mail address, contact phones of edition of mass media (for the authors who aren't permanent members of staff of mass media - the relevant data authors/co-authors);
- Full name of the author (coauthors);
- the name mass media in which it is published (I left in air) a material: transfer name, date and broadcast time, publication date, number of release and edition page.
Materials need to be sent to Competition to the address: Nikolaev, Admiralskaya St., 20, Communications Department (incorporated bank. 263-and).
Names of winners are defined at meetings of a contest committee. For authors of the best materials the Main, second and third monetary awards which size is defined by the commission annually are provided.
Authors who as a result of ballot of a contest committee became winners, are awarded by the mayor, and deputies of the City Council during the festive events devoted to Day of local government.