Basketball players of MBK "Nikolaev" conceded also the second match to the owner of a cup of FIBA - "Baronsu".
"Баронс" (Riga) - MBK "Nikolaev" - 99:70 (23:23, 23:18, 26:11, 27:18).
Starting five of team of Vladimir Polyakh: Gilevich (29 minutes and 20 points and 10 selections), Rajevski (25 minutes and 8 points), Silkovsky (27 minutes and 2 points), Hlebovitski (22 minutes and 12 points), Uilkinz (28 minutes and 6 points). To a platform also there were Yaylo (14, 5), Shepil (24, 8), Shurmel (13, 5), Krivtsov (9, 4), Norenko (10, 0).
The second day in a row our fellow countrymen play with Riga "barons". And though in this duel a difference in the account in favor of owners of a cup of FIBA-2008 more impressive, the head coach of MBK "Nikolaev" V. Polyakh to the wards didn't make a special claim:
"The account and the content of game us suited one and a half quarters. There were many good moments, were successful collective actions. But the task after all stood to look in the case of all basketball players, and not just our shock link. As well as in the first duel with "Barons", the third quarter was failed. In addition "Barons" worked this time more aggressively".
By the way, a victory local idols - American Alexander (18 points) brought to Rigans, Armande Chquele (19) and, certainly, the champion of Europe of 2003 Lithuanian Gedryus Gustas (15 points).
- Vladimir Romanovich, in the protocol of a today's match there is no Korytek's surname?
- And we, and Kordian, understood that our cooperation hardly will strengthen MBK "Nikolaev" potential. Korytek excellent center, but his time leaves, besides with an excess weight will show necessary result in eurotournaments to this Polish center probematichno.
- And what with Uilkinz?
- It returned the air ticket to America, and together with team after tomorrow's game will go to Nikolaev. We will be in time with visa documents - then Michal Hlebovitski, and Anthony Uilkinz with team will depart on tournament to the Russian Surgut.
- Who else can strengthen MBK "Nikolaev"?
- First of all, we wait for return of our collections of Onufriyev, Gladyrya and Tonchenko.