From the beginning of a mushroom season in the Nikolaev area 27 cases of poisoning are officially registered by mushrooms. Two people didn't manage to be rescued. As Alexander Polyakov, the chief physician of the regional center of the health considers, the similar situation is connected with a mutation of mushrooms. "Today, - Alexander Nikolaevich speaks, - the white toadstool can't actually be distinguished from cepe. In this regard, even buying mushrooms, it is necessary to demand from the seller the special reference of laboratory of the market that the product is allowed in sale".
By the way, only for the last three days, since October 21 in BSMP it was delivered, five people with poisoning. From them four adults and one child.