In the Nikolaev area 52 - the summer woman poisoned with natural gas

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1408 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(844)         

Today, on October 28, in own the house, I poisoned with natural gas 52 - the summer resident New Odessa (The Nikolaev area).

In 01.30 nights it was taken to the New Odessa central regional hospital. According to the cohabitant of the woman and according to preliminary data experts, leakage of natural gas from the switched-on gas stove in kitchen became the reason of poisoning. The hostess put on a plate a pan with water and, having forgotten about it, went to sleep.

Fortunately, in the middle of the night from work her cohabitant returned, he and found the woman already unconscious. Now doctors estimate a state of health of the victim as average weight.


Комментариев: {{total}}