In the Nikolaev area faulty oven heating became a cause of death 47 - the summer man

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1352 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(811)         

On October 29 at 14.30 in page of Trikrata Voznesensky of the area in the house on Stantsionnaya St., 15 the corpse of the host without signs of violent death was found.

According to preliminary data, poisoning with chadny gas which occurred from - for malfunctions of oven heating became a cause of death of the man, jobless G. of 1961 year of birth.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishpublic