The elite of world freestyle continued North American session of a World Cup.
From Leyk - Plesida athletes got over in the Canadian Mont Gabriel who met them a 30-degree frost.
In such difficult weather conditions not all athletes showed good results. Alas, among them there was also the Nikolaev fristaylistka Olga Volkova who in qualification finished penultimate and the final, of course, didn't reach. Also at this stage finished performances Ukrainians Olga Polyuk and Nadezhda Didenko. We will note that the season wasn't set and for the titled Australian Jacky Cooper who took a place at the end of the second ten and again flew by by dozen of finalists. And here the victor of the previous stage Alla Tsuper from Belarus didn't start at all.
As it became clear, Chinese women who frankly impressed adapted to the Canadian frost best of all, having taken places from the second on the seventh! To throw down a challenge Chinese "пелотону" Australian Lidiya Lassila who won ventured only.
At men nikolayevets Alexander Abramenko too didn't reach the final, but just right to complain to it about bad luck. In qualification the pupil of the honored trainer of Ukraine Yury Kobelnik showed 13-й result and stopped in a short step from dozen of lucky … And here zakarpatets Enver Ablayev, as well as in Leyk - Pleside, again in the final - now it the ninth.
I won Mont Gabriela 30 - the summer Canadian Steve Omishl. It on one and a half points outstripped the talented Belarusian Timofey Slivts with whom the Nikolaev trainer Vitaly Shvedov worked in due time.
Now fristaylist come back from the country of the Maple leaf to the USA where on January 30-31 in Deere - Veli will take place the third World Cup stage this year.
Freestyle. World Cup stage.
Mont Gabriel (Canada). January 25. Women. 25 participants.
1. Lidiya Lassila (Australia) - 185,94
2. Shuang Cheng (China) - 181,18
3. Shangshang Rao (China) - 170,41
4. Nina Li (China) - 167,25
5. Ksin Zhang (China) - 167,25
6. Ksinksin Guo (China) - 165,44
7. Sabrina Gerin (Canada) - 164,72
8. Jane Lindsey (USA) - 151,56
9. Lacey Shnoor (USA) - 150,19
10. Martin Konopov (Czech Republic) - 142,66
11. Emily Cook (USA) - 129,89
12. Amber Peterson (Canada) - 118,25
… 16. Olga Polyuk (Ukraine) - 71,34
… 17. Nadezhda Didenko (Ukraine) - 69,44
… 24.Olga Volkova (Ukraine, Nikolaev) - 60,10.
Men. 34 participants.
1. Steve Omishl (Canada) - 242,45
2. Timofey Slivets (Belarus) - 240,95
3. Thomas Lambert (Switzerland) - 233,95
4. Kyle Nissen (Canada) - 233,91
5. Oliver Roshon (Canada) - 233,56
6. Andreas Isoz (Switzerland) - 211,10
7. Ryan St. Онж (USA) - 210,17
8. Ryan Bleys (Canada) - 206,19
9. Spero's (Canada) cord - 193,79
10. Dzheret Peterson (USA) - 181,02
11. Enver Ablayev (Ukraine) - 179,32
12. Warren Shuldich (Canada) - 158,62
13. Alexander Abramenko (Ukraine, Nikolaev) - 112,17.