The civil Assembly of Ukraine not only discussion platform for 450 public organizations, it, first of all, ideal opportunity to focus efforts of GO in carrying out civil campaigns and the actions aimed at protection of human rights, interests of citizens in the conditions of rigid socially - an economic crisis, both in our region, and in Ukraine, is development and an embodiment of effective educational, monitoring and social projects which aim to help people to survive with difficult conditions, participation in strategic tasks - to change of electoral laws and introduction of the Constitutional Assembly.
Within preparation for carrying out Extraordinary Civil Assembly of Ukraine "Civil society in the conditions of crisis" the public organization "is GIVEN" and OPORA Hypermarket carry out regional "a round table".
The following subjects are planned for consideration and discussion:
1. Activity of public sector in conditions socially - an economic crisis
- public offers concerning overcoming socially - an economic crisis
- minimization of negative consequences by means of the NUO tools (as what developed NUO, and what they daily use)
- the purposes and priorities of activity of public organizations in the conditions of crisis.
2. Strategic steps concerning overcoming of political crisis
- acceptances of changes to electoral laws
- introduction of the constitutional assembly.
3. Pro-vigorous activity of the public in the conditions of crisis.
Discussion and definition of priority public campaigns, etc.
Representatives of public organizations, active groups of citizens, experts, journalists, scientists for participation in "a round table" which will take place on February 27, 2009, on Friday, at 11.00 are invited.
Address: Nikolaev, Potemkinskaya St., 143-A, city library of Kropivnitsky, a conference - a hall.
As a result of discussion participants have to accept the productive document and decide on delegation structure on NGAU.
For participation in Nikolaevsk a regional round table of Civil Assembly of Ukraine it is necessary to send till February 26, 2009 the demand (having specified a full name, the organization name, contacts) to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, and also your offers concerning overcoming socially - an economic crisis.