Special forces of SBU

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1186 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(711)         

The security service of Ukraine confirmed that carries out a search in the NAK Naftogaz Ukrainy building in Kiev. I reported a press about it - the secretary of SBU Marina Ostapenko.

The security service of Ukraine carries out investigative actions in "Naftogaz of Ukraine", M. Ostapenko noted. "Pass usual investigative actions within criminal case", - she told, having noted that has no information on any storm of the building of the company. "There our investigators who are accompanied by some employees of "Alpha" came, they quietly carry out an inspection", - told a press - the secretary of SBU.

Earlier in a press - to service NAK "Naftogaz" reported that unknown in masks got into the central office of NAK "Naftogaz" on Bogdan Khmelnytsky St. in Kiev.

"Yesterday to NAK Naftogaz Ukrainy 4 persons came from SBU. They received all necessary documents connected with receiving 4,7 billion cubic meters of gas, allegedly received NAK in violation of the law. Till 22:00 there was an interrogation of several employees. With what present visit of employees "Alpha" is connected, I can't assume", - told a press - the secretary of NAK Naftogaz Ukrainy Valentin Zemlyansky.

According to its information, today around 12:30 into the building of NAK Naftogaz Ukrainy rushed to 20 armed people in masks and a camouflage. In turn his deputy Ilya Savvin reported that people in a camouflage jumped over turnstiles in a lobby, having pushed aside protection. Among them there were some people in the civilian. Some people got on the third floor. In the present the armed staff of intelligence services left the NAK Naftogaz Ukrainy building, Valentin Zemlyansky reported. Now in the building of the company there are only investigators of Security service.

According to V. Zemlyansky, investigative actions of Security service of Ukraine in NAK Naftogaz Ukrainy won't influence calculations for gas with JSC Gazprom for February. "We will use the best efforts to pay off in time - everything is for this purpose ready, and we will transfer funds if to us it allow", - he added. We will note, "Naftogaz of Ukraine" has to transfer till March 7 about 400 million dollars to "Gazprom" for supply of gas in February.According to the first the vice-a premiere of Oleksandr Turchynov, action of staff of special forces subordinated to SBU "Alpha" can break calculations between NAK Naftogaz Ukrainy and "Gazprom" as the staff of SBU tried to withdraw originals of documents on the basis of which calculations are carried out at the central office.

At the same time the director of legal department of NAK Sergey Davidenko considers that if originals of contracts will be withdrawn, "Naftogaz" won't be able to fulfill the duties under the contract - won't be able to obtain customs clearance for gas and to be engaged in its transit.

"We notified the government on the incident, and if there are documents on withdrawal, we, certainly, will follow the law", - S. Davidenko told. According to him, the resolution on initiation of legal proceedings of March 2 upon illegal receiving 4,7 billion cubic meters of gas wasn't shown them. "If the resolution on initiation of legal proceedings comes, we will challenge it in court", - he added.

We will note, the first deputy head of Security service of Ukraine Valery Khoroshkovsky declared today in parliament that circumstances of criminal case upon a taking officials of NAK Naftogaz Ukrainy on preliminary arrangement by a group of persons of 6,3 billion cubic meters of transit natural gas for the sum over 7,4 billion UAH give the grounds to consider that "the criminal group, including the government management" is created.

V. Khoroshkovsky reported also that the SBU within investigation of this criminal case "works in a legal framework at supervision of the Prosecutor General's Office". According to him, illegally appropriated gas is "transit gas which "Gazprom" sold RosUkrEnergo. V. Khoroshkovsky noted that on January 21 and on February 5 this year between "Gazprom" and "Naftogaz of Ukraine" four times the amount of 1,7 billion dollars, including for "purchase of the Ukrainian gas which didn't exist in storages" was transferred.

We will remind, earlier today the prime minister - the minister Yulia Timoshenko declared that BYuT will appeal to courts with the requirement to release the employee of Power customs detained last night. According to her, the employee of customs was the day before invited in SBU where upon him put pressure. " "It is connected with that forced it to obtain customs clearance for gas which Ukraine bought in storages from the Russian Federation, - 11 billion cubic meters of gas. This person forced to obtain customs clearance for gas on RosUkrEnergo, as a matter of fact continuing continuous corruption", - the prime minister told, having added that the customs officer refused to do it."For it it paid yesterday with work. Yesterday SBU it actually interrogated", - she told.

The prime minister didn't exclude that the SBU can make similar actions under pressure of the Secretariat of the president and the President. She noted that 11 billion cubic meters of gas which are in the Ukrainian storages and "on which apply "RosUkrEnergo", are bought absolutely lawfully, completely cleared and are NAK "Naftogaz" property.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishcriminality