Today, on June 4 in the city of Yalta of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea the next meeting of Council of ministers of internal affairs of the states - participants of the Commonwealth of Independent States will take place. Among participants of the summit - heads of the relevant ministries of eleven countries. The delegation of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine is headed by the Minister of Internal Affairs Yury Lutsenko who, as well as practically all participants of the summit, arrived to the Crimea yesterday.
Yesterday in city of Yalta
the concert program was made also by ensemble of Regional Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area "Southern Patrol" which won long ago popularity far outside the Nikolaev area.
To those participants of the summit who could look at performance of "The southern patrol", it very much was pleasant. Now, it is possible to assume that the Nikolaev militiamen - actors will invite and in foreign tour.
Solemn opening of meeting of Council of ministers is planned on 10.30 in the Livadiysky palace.
Among questions which participants of the summit plan to consider:
- about a state and prospects of cooperation of the Ministries of Internal Affairs (police) of the states - participants of the CIS and a course of implementation of interstate programs of fight against crime;
- about carrying out the general preventive actions for counteraction to new forms of the crimes connected with use of information technologies;
- about interaction in the sphere of fight against a drug trafficking;
- about cooperation of the Ministries of Internal Affairs (police) of the states - participants of the CIS in fight against human trafficking;
- about cooperation of the Ministries of Internal Affairs (police) of the states - participants of the CIS in the sphere of legal support;
- about increase of efficiency of functioning of the Specialized databank of Bureau on coordination of fight against organized crime and other dangerous types of crimes in the territory of the states - participants of the CIS.
Carrying out a number of bilateral and multilateral meetings of heads of law-enforcement departments of the countries - participants of the CIS for the purpose of discussion of questions of cooperation in fight against crime is planned also.
By results of the summit signing of a number of final documents will take place. It is planned also signing of the Contract on cooperation between the Ministries of Internal Affairs of Ukraine and the Russian Federation.