For the purpose of appropriate ensuring protection of a public order and safety during preparation and carrying out New Year's and Christmas holidays the Department of public safety of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine carried out a number of organizational and practical actions. In particular, for the prevention of cases of illegal cuttings down of fir-trees 9,8 thousand and 4 thousand representatives of public formations every day were attracted. For today 3951 markets, trading floors, places of spontaneous trade are fulfilled. Near forests 1113 barriers that allowed to organize check of 15,6 thousand units of motor transport were exposed. About it reports a press - service Ministry of Internal Affairs.
As a result of the held events 9850 coniferous trees for the sum of 517150 hryvnias are withdrawn, 1112 violators of the administrative legislation, from them are revealed and detained:
- for illegal cutting down, damage and destruction of forest cultures and young growth (Art. 65 КУпАП) - 226;
- for violation of the rules of improvement of territories of the cities and other settlements (Art. 152 КУпАП) - 73;
- for trade violation of the rules in the markets (Art. 159 КУпАП) - 263;
- for trade from hands in unspecified places (Art. 160 КУпАП) - 469;
- for violation of a procedure of economic activity (Art. 164 КУпАП) - 81.
So, employees of militia of Novoodesky RV UMVS of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area detained the local who illegally cut down 104 trees of the Crimean pine, than caused damage for the sum of 13,8 thousand hryvnias.