In Nikolaev in air "Doner kebab" didn't fly up nearly, but, fortunately, managed only a fire

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1679 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(1007)         

On March 2 at 23:45 in quickly - dispatching service Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine in the Nikolaev 101 area from the market on duty on Komsomolskaya Street, the message arrived that near trade pavilion the booth "Doner kebab" burns. About it reports the Center of promotion of GUMChS in the Nikolaev area.

To a place of a call guard of fire brigades No. 3 on duty and No. 16 were directed. At the time of arrival of rescuers, the flame captured already all car. Liquidated a fire with the maximum care as in a booth there was a gas cylinder which at any time could blow up. About forty minutes it was required to rescuers to subdue fire.

The fire area made 10 sq.m. Losses from a fire are established.

On preliminary conclusions of experts, the fire arose from - for short circuit of the refrigerator.


Комментариев: {{total}}