In Nikolayevshchina the man forgot to switch off a plate. As a result the house of his brother

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1008 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(604)         

On March 26 at four o'clock in the morning in a house of the settlement of Migey, the May Day areaNikolaevareas there was a fire. On the panel of the Ministry of Emergency Situations "101" neighbors reported about ignition when from house windows fire already started escaping. As reports the Center of promotion of the Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area, by then the fire already stormed on the area of 32 square meters.

In twenty minutes of hard work fire rescuers managed to stop fire distribution. Half an hour more - and the fire was completely liquidated. Fire completely destroyed the window, four doors, a case, a sofa, the refrigerator.

The untimely message in service "101" led to that the fire accepted such scales. But thanks to efforts of fighters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations the house managed to be rescued.

As it became clear, the cause of the fire is banal. The brother of the owner the day before celebrated with friends in the house. And when left, I forgot to switch off an electrotile.

Only since the beginning of year in the Nikolaev area there were 214 fires loss of property from which made 1,3 million hryvnias, 25 people were lost. By fighters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations it is rescued 19 people and property for the sum of 10 million hryvnias.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents