In Kiev region in the apartment of a house there was an explosion

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 792 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(475)         

In the city of Kagarlyk of Kiev region in the apartment on the first floor of a four-storeyed house there was an explosion of household gas without further ignition.

As reported in a press - service of the Ministry of questions of emergency situations, as a result of explosion the owner of the apartment who is on the account in a local psychoneurological clinic suffered.

The man with burns and injuries is in a serious condition hospitalized. The explosion which reason is established, damaged windows and doors of adjacent apartments and an interroom partition, transfers "UNIAN".

The operations group of the Main regional department of the Ministry of Emergency Measures worked at a place.


Комментариев: {{total}}