From - for malfunctions of an electrofireplace in the Nikolaev area the man

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1022 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(613)         

On April 7 in regional department of militia of the Arbuzinsky area the signal of a fire arrived. The message transferred to MSCh, and rescuers left to the settlement Fertile.

There, in the private house, there was an ignition of an electric fireplace. Fire quickly went out, but managed to take away life of the host. On a place the corpse 55 - the summer man was found. The fire area made all a square meter floor. It sufficed that the man choked in a smoke and got poisoned by fumes.

His brother, having seen that happened, called in militia. But the help of the rescuers who have arrived to a place any more wasn't necessary.

As reports the Center of promotion of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of area, from - for malfunctions of electric devices in the Nikolaev area since the beginning of year there were 63 fires. In them four persons were lost.


Комментариев: {{total}}