From a fire on Butoma Street rescuers took out the victim on hands, one more man didn't manage to be rescued

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1138 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(682)         

On a fire on Butoma Street which occurred on April 8, three offices of rescuers left. From the flaring house fighters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations on hands took out the victim and transferred to physicians.

37- the summer man is delivered in toxicological office of BSMP with the diagnosis "poisoning with carbon monoxide". And here it 57 - the summer friend didn't manage to be rescued.

As reports the Center of promotion of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, his charred body found in fire epicenter. Imprudence of the victim during smoking became the reason of ignition.





-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents