The drunk man didn't burn down nearly in own house

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1369 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(821)         

On April 8, at three o'clock in the afternoon neighbors reported in the Ministry of Emergency Situations that the private house on Akim Street burns, reports the Center of promotion of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of area.

The rescuers who have arrived to a call, got into the filled with smoke room, found and brought outside the tipsy man - the host. Fire managed to destroy only a table, a chair and some household things. Imprudence during smoking of the host became a cause of the fire.


Комментариев: {{total}}