Last night in Nikolaev on Sadovaya Street there was a fire in garage

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1057 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(634)         

At night on May 13 the garage on Sadovaya Street lit up, reports the Center of promotion of the Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area. On a scene the Ministries of Emergency Situations on duty immediately left. There was a threat of distribution of fire on the next house. At 00:55 the fire was localized, and at 01:20 is liquidated completely. Possibly, short circuit of an electrical wiring became the reason of ignition.


Комментариев: {{total}}