Kharkov. Rescuers appeared in time in time and the person remained is live

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1036 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(621)         

In a field service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations alarmed inhabitants of the house No. 90-A on Mira St. addressed. They told that from a window of the house there is a dense smoke. When rescuers arrived to a scene, it appeared that in one of apartments the sofa burns. Near it the man - 34 - the summer owner of the apartment slept. Fighters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations woke him and brought out of the apartment. To extinguish a flame, 3 minutes and a water bucket were required. Preliminary cause of the fire - careless handling of fire during smoking.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents