The student of NUKA nearly didn't burn a hostel in Salt

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 8065 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(4839)         

In the evening on July 31 the seventeen-year-old student of National university of shipbuilding of the admiral Makarov left the electric kettle switched on in a network in the room, and went to the girlfriend to another a floor. Whether the girl to what it can lead guessed?

Already at 23:19 according to number "101" the message on a fire in a hostel on Geroyev Stalingrad Avenue in the city of Nikolaev arrived. Fire captured the room on the sixth floor.

To a scene urgently there arrived already four offices of the Ministry of Emergency Situations on duty on protection of the Central district. On an autoladder two rescuers rose to the burning room and pumped water on suppression. Others, were divided into links and on staircases carried out evacuation of residents from the filled with smoke rooms.

Thanks to prompt and harmonious actions it was succeeded to rescue 12 people - residents of the neighboring rooms.

Fortunately, as a result of a fire nobody suffered. Fire destroyed a table, books, personal belongings, clothes of the student, walls are smoked. The loss is established.

Cause of the fire - violation of the rules of fire safety at operation of household devices.

The Ministry of Emergency Situations warns! The electric devices left without supervision are the reason of the majority of fires!

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents