In the period of summer vacations in the Nikolaev area even more often there are fires from - for childish pranks. Habitual games quickly bother, and children start dangerous entertainments with fire. Knowing that adults of it don't encourage, they seek to get into the town more secluded: on a mow, in a shed, in straw ricks that quite often comes to an end with a fire.
So, on August 1 from - for games with matches of the six-year-old boy in the city New Odessa the Nikolaev area the haystack, close to the house didn't burn down nearly.
This day little Alexander remained Home Alone. When parents went for work, the boy went to a canopy under which about five tons of the hay prepared for the winter were stored. There he decided to bake to itself(himself) for potato breakfast.
Near a sennik the remains of old straw were scattered. The boy brought together them in a heap, put potatoes and went for matches. To strike a sulfuric head on a box it appeared as easy as shelling pears, and here to think that from fiery languages which devour straw, fire will pass on a sennik and to the house, it couldn't.
The canopy and hay stocks instantly ignited. Understanding that there is no place to disappear, the boy ran to mother who traded near the house, to call to the aid. It, in turn, immediately called rescuers, reports the Center of promotion of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.
While fighters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations "subdued" fire, the young instigator already served sentence in a corner.
The one who at least time saw a fire, knows, how many it can cause burning. Also it is necessary to try to inspire it and to the child, since early age. It has to acquire that it is necessary to handle with fire with care. But, certainly, the most reliable way to prevent prank of the small child with fire - not to leave it without supervision. If nevertheless there was a need to leave for the period of the child of one before leaving, check, whether you cleaned matches, whether switched off gas and electric devices, whether extinguished fire in an oven.