In one day two inhabitants of the Nikolaev area practically lost the houses

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1169 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(701)         

On September 22 in the Nikolaev area there were some fires in houses.

As reports the Ministry of Emergency Situations, in Rybakovk's settlement of the Berezansky area the house of the pensioner lit up. As a result of 66 - the summer hostess almost choked in a smoke. With the diagnosis "poisoning with burning products" it took to hospital. As it became clear, careless handling of its fire 29 - the summer son - the disabled person of the second group became the reason of ignition.

And in the village of Petrovo - Vysunskoye of the Kazankovsky area the fire arose in the house 36 - the summer man. From - for the untimely message on a fire fire extended on the square of 90 square meters. According to preliminary data, the fire arose from - for short circuit of an electrical wiring.


Комментариев: {{total}}