At a physics lesson in Hmelnitsky area some school students suffered from mercury

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1040 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(624)         

In Hmelnitsky area in Yarmolintsa's settlement at comprehensive school No. 1 in a physics office during laboratory research with pupils 7-го a class the laboratory thermometer therefore on a floor 5 grams of mercury spread broke.

About it reports a press - service Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine.

Substance tried to collect independently by means of the vacuum cleaner, than entailed dispersion of vapors of mercury on the room. During carrying out a lesson with 9 tiklasnik they began to complain of health deterioration.

In this regard by crew of an emergency medical service of 20 children were immediately delivered in the central district hospital, from which after inspection госпитализованы 5 pupils.

The division of the Ministry of Emergency Situations carried out a demerkurization of the room and air samples are taken, maximum permissible concentration of vapors of mercury isn't exceeded. The regional commission on questions TEB and emergency made the decision on a temporary suspension of educational process at school till September 29 of this year

As of today children are in a satisfactory condition.

The situation is under control of the Main regional department of the Ministry of Emergency Measures and облСЭС.


Комментариев: {{total}}