Head department Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area is concerned a situation with fires. In connection with decrease in temperature inhabitants began to use more often than energy carriers. Fires arise from - for violations or ignorances by citizens of fire safety regulations.
So, since the beginning of year in the Nikolaev area there were 1 170 fires, from which 208 - from - for violations of the rules of operation of electric equipment. Six people from - for violations of the rules of operation of electric equipment were lost. The put losses to citizens and the state made more than 2,9 million hryvnias.
So, recently there was a fire from - for short circuit of the TV in the territory of the settlement of Arbuzink that led to a fire in two rooms of a house.
Therefore to ensure safety of the housing and property, it is necessary to remember such rules:
- leaving the house, don't forget to switch off all equipment and energy carriers;
- don't allow overheatings and an electric equipment overload;
- don't allow that in one network it was included more, than admissible number of consumers;
- don't allow electric equipment operation with the damaged isolation;
- all electric equipment has to have a serviceable appearance and the quality certificate;
- don't charge to children to watch electric heating devices;
- don't leave included in electric equipment;
- don't allow children to use electroheating devices.
You remember, only at observance of these rules it is possible to avoid trouble