In Nikolaev in own apartment almost I burned down 71 - the summer pensioner

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1391 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(834)         

Yesterday, on November 11, around 08.00 in Nikolaev on Geroyev Stalingrad Avenue there was a fire in the apartment.

As reports the Center of promotion of GUMChS in the Nikolaev area, 71 - the summer pensioner decided to have a rest and lay down on a bed, having left included in a desk lamp. When the man fell asleep, there was a short circuit - the extender which included a lamp, was made in Soviet period. Short circuit became the reason of emergence of a fire.

The smoke from the apartment was noticed by neighbors. They also called employees of SDGCh-1 on protection of the Central district of the city of Nikolaev which liquidated ignition in the apartment.

Fighters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations rescued the pensioner who at that time still was in the apartment. The first medical aid by emergency doctors was rendered to the victim.


Комментариев: {{total}}