In Nikolaev Mchsniki rescued from the burning house a married couple, from - for which negligence there was a fire

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 756 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(453)         

Yesterday, on November 11, at 17.45 in the Ministry of Emergency Situations the message that in Nikolaev on Morekhodnaya Street the house burns arrived.

As reports the Center of promotion of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations in Nikolaevka to area, on a scene PGPCh-16 and SDGCh-3 divisions immediately left.

At 18:10 the fire was localized, and at 18:26 is liquidated.

On a fire fighters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations rescued the wife and the husband who were in a state of intoxication. 46- the summer man poisoning with carbon monoxide was taken to toxicological to office ambulance hospitals with the diagnosis.

Imprudence during smoking of the owner became a cause of the fire. The fire area made 5 meters square.

Losses from a fire are established.


-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents