In Nikolayevshchina the man and the woman

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1717 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(1030)         

The fire in a house in Galitsinovk Zhovtnevogo's village of the area began yesterday, on November 13, at half past ten p.m. The verandah lit up.

Rescuers of 20 minutes fought fire, they managed not to allow flame distribution on a house and a summer kitchen.

When the fire was put out, found two bodies. As reports the Center of promotion of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the area, I became one of victims 46 - the summer hostess of the house. Also the man about 40 years was lost, his personality isn't identified.

Preliminary cause of the fire - imprudence when smoking.


Комментариев: {{total}}