In Nikolaev in a house I jerked gas

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 2242 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(1345)         

About seven o'clock in the morning last Saturday on Latyshskikh Strelkov St., 47 there was a gas explosion - air mix.

As report in management concerning a regional state administration emergency, jerked in an extension to a house which was adapted under a summer kitchen. Gas exploded at the time of turning on of the refrigerator which also was installed in a summer kitchen. As cause of explosion violations of the rules of operation of gas devices served - the gate of the gas stove wasn't up to the end closed from - for what there was a leakage of natural gas.

Injured and lost, fortunately, isn't present. The face wall of a summer kitchen is destroyed, glasses of windows in all house are beaten out.


Комментариев: {{total}}