In Vinnytsia region as a result of poisoning with carbon monoxide three persons were lost. About it reports a press - service Ministry of Emergency Situations.
According to the message, at 09:00 on December 21 in the city of Kalinovka, in a private house, three lost people who, poisoned with carbon monoxide from - for violations of the rules of operation of a gas copper were revealed.
One more person is in a serious condition hospitalized.
Law enforcement agencies make investigation. The operations group of the Main regional department of the Ministry of Emergency Measures worked at a place.