Yesterday, on December 27, about o'clock in the morning in the Ministry of Emergency Situations the message that in Nikolaev on Mayakovsky Street the house burns arrived. The owner of the house - 59 - summer jobless nikolayevets.
As told to the correspondent "Crime. Is NOT PRESENT" in the Center of promotion of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area, in 25 minutes to the place of a call there arrived the staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
At 03.12 the fire was localized, and at 04.46 is liquidated. Ignition resulted from short circuit of an electrical wiring.
The fire area made eight square meters. Fire damaged a house roof, also during a fire the furniture and house utensils suffered. Fortunately, the host didn't suffer.
The cost of the caused damage makes 38 thousand hryvnias.