One trolleybus, route No. 2, as we already reported, burned down completely. On a preliminary conclusion of experts, the fire occurred from - for malfunctions of the cooling system.
Today in other place, in the center of Nikolaev, it was succeeded to avoid similar incident. About 10 o'clock in the morning on Bolshaya Morskaya Street in the trolleybus of a route No. 6 there was an electrical wiring short circuit. But here professionally and accurately the driver who didn't allow a fire acted. The help of rescuers wasn't necessary.