In Nikolaev the old refrigerator nearly didn't burn the 3-room apartment together with the hostess

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 840 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(504)         

Yesterday, on July 15, at 11.00 on the 01 panel the message on a fire on Levanevtsev Street in the city of Nikolaev arrived. About it reported in the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

On a scene 3 fire trucks at once left.

Within several minutes the fire was liquidated.

Short circuit of an electrical wiring of the Oka refrigerator of 1982 of release became the reason of ignition.

During ignition in the apartment there was a pensioner, 1922 year of birth - the hostess of the apartment.

Thanks to efficiency of firefighters it was succeeded to rescue not only the apartment, but also life of the hostess.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents