In Nikolayevshchina the cylinder with propane blew up! 4 persons are taken to hospital

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1861 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(1116)         

Yesterday, on July 20, in the village Troitsk - Safonovo, the Kazankovsky region of the Nikolaev area as a result of ignition of a gas cylinder four persons suffered. About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit in the Nikolaev area.

Incident happened at 11:40 in the yard of the private house where gas-welding works were carried out. When opening the gate old 50-kilogram a cylinder from the propane remains, gas which started leaving, flashed.

As a result of incident 4 persons who with burns of different severity are hospitalized in Kazankovsky central regional hospital suffered.


Комментариев: {{total}}