Today at 12.00 in GU Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area the call about the arisen fire in one of private houses on Butoma Lane arrived. I started anew to burn the car, later fire it was thrown on garage. The hostess, being afraid for life of children, I evacuated them through a window. Inhabitants tried to put out independently fire, but neighbors caused Ministry of Emergency Situations group. Rescuers, having arrived as a part of three firefighters of offices, put out a fire. Its area made 80 sq.m. Victims aren't present. The loss is counted.
There was a probability of distribution of fire on nearby houses, however before fire extinguishing it was succeeded to take out from the house three gas and one oxygen cylinders.
The hostess claims that to the house set fire. Actually, on one of versions of staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the cigarette stub became the reason of ignition.